SANRISIL was founded on May 20, 1949 by Dr. Giuseppe Riso, who brought from Italy the technology of production and the technique of trade of teas and infusions.
In 1974, he built the first plant in the city of Itaquaquecetuba/SP, for the industrialization of vegetables, transforming them into extracts destined mostly to the pharmaceutical, food and tobacco industries.
Today, in Itaquaquecetuba – SP, Sanrisil has an area of 60,000 m², of which 11,056 m² is built area. There are 3 extraction units that allow the production of the most diversified line of extracts and that is ready to meet the growing demand of the market, guaranteeing to all its clients the highest levels of quality demanded internationally.
Sanrisil has become, throughout its history, synonymous of quality in natural extracts and preserving the spirit of constant growth.