Work with us
Position in the area of Quality Assurance to operate in the Quality Management and Regulatory Affairs System.
– Coordinate the quality management system and regulatory issues pertinent to current legislation and regulatory standards, such as: ANVISA, CETESB, CRF, City Hall, Firefighters. and other requirements of the branch of activity of the company.
– Coordinate inspections and audits of Competent Organs, clients and suppliers, among others.
– Coordinate audits (internal and external) of Good Manufacturing Practices, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000 standards, among others.
– Monitor and approve the qualification of suppliers.
– Ensure that critical deviations are investigated and corrective and preventive actions implemented.
– Follow up the preparation/review of the procedures, specifications and instructions that impact the quality.
– Ensure that the complaints and returns related to the quality are registered, investigated, and, when required, the corrective and preventive actions are implemented.
– If required, availability to act as Technical Manager, before existing bodies, class entity, if necessary.
– Higher level in Pharmacy.
– Active CRF.
– Own vehicle.
Interested send CV.
Come and work with us, contact us by email: email@example.com
Or send your information using the form below: